Airtel talk to customer care directly – Are you searching for airtel customer care number to talk to airtel customer care directly ? If yes, then you are at right place as here we are going to share a trick through which you can talk to airtel customer care directly. We are also going to share some other methods that can help you to contact airtel customer care.
Well, we all have faced situations when we need to contact airtel customer care but the call is not connecting to customer care executives and we kep hearing computerized questions and answer. This whole situations is very annoying. So, to stop users facing those issues we are going to share airtel directly talk to customer care. In this article, we are going to share airtel talk to customer care directly trick.
Before sharing the trick, we would like to tell you situations where you may need airtel talk to customer care directly trick.
Why you may need to use Airtel talk to customer care directly trick :-
Customer support is a life saver and without Airtel customer support, you may have a very bad experience. There are situations when balance got deducted for no reason, unwanted deductions, unwanted packs are activated on your mobile number, want to activate DND, want to take loan etc but you are not able to talk to airtel customer care executive. But now, we are going to share some tips through which you can talk to customer care directly.
How To Use Airtel Talk To Customer care Directly Trick :-
#Using Mobile Number :
Working (TESTED BY US) :-
1) Dial ‘198’
2) After call is connected, simply select “Mobile services” by entering 1.
3) Listen to the options. You need to select “Internet questions”. The number may be different according to your state but in my state, the internet service option is on ‘5’.
(Note – The computer may not respond when you enter 5. So, you need to wait until computer starts speaking the menus again and then enter 5).
4) Now, you need to select menu ‘For activation of 4G or 3G data plans’ by entering 5.
5) Now, you will hear this – ‘To speak to airtel customer care executive press 9’. So, simply press 9.
1) Dial ‘198’ or ‘121’
2) Choose your language i.e. English or Hindi
3) Press ‘1’ to select mobility
4) Now, you will hear your mobile number and balance details
5) Press ‘*’ for more options
6) You will hear many option, simply press ‘6’
7) Now, you will hear a confirmation to talk to airtel customer care executive so simply press ‘1’
8) That’s it. Your call will get connected to airtel customer care executive directly. Enjoy !!
# Using Mobile App :-
Well, there are many apps in playstore through which you can talk directly to airtel customer care executive. The name of the app is AINO customer care service app.
1) Go to Playstore
2) Download the app and install it in your device
3) Open the app
4) Search for airtel executive customer care number
5) Call airtel executives from the app and that’s it. You can talk with airtel customer care directly.
Airtel Customer Care Number From Other Mobile :-
Sometimes, you need to talk to customer care urgently but you don’t have airtel mobile number and then you start asking your friends whether they have airtel sim in their mobile numbers. But you don’t need to so that again as again has launched mobile number through which you can talk to airtel executives from other mobile number. If you want to talk to airtel customer care using other sim or mobile then you can use these mobile numbers.
Prepaid Users – 9896098960
Postpaid Users – 9896012345
Other Ways To Contact Airtel :-
Airtel Support Email Address :-
Suppose you have faced any issues that can’t be expressed on the phone then you can compose an email with all the necessary details and send it to Airtel email address.
Facebook is a social media website and a great way to contact the companies directly. You can simply send your problem or ask any related question using Airtel facebook page message button and you will get reply within few hours.
That’s it. You will get a reply to your query or problem within few hours.
Airtel Twitter Page :-
Twitter is a social media website and a great way to contact the companies directly. You can write a tweet with problem or query and tag Airtel official account. You will get a reply from their side within few hours.
Note – Don’t share your details like card number and personal details as you tweet will be visible to everyone.