BSNL number check code – Did you just forgot your BSNL number whether it is prepaid or postpaid? If yes, then you are at right place as here we are going to share the methods through which you can know your own BSNL number within seconds.
Nowadays, all telecom companies are launching amazing voice & data plans on daily basis which is attracting new customers. Recently, my friend switched to BSNL to begin using the better telecom service and offers. He bought the sim and get it activated on the same day. Well, registering to other network is way too easy but remebering the new mobile number is not.
Same thing happens with him. He didn’t even care to remember his BSNL prepaid number and he gives a call on my number to get find out his number. Then one thought comes in mind that there must be a solutions for this problem as this problem is not with him only but all users who just bought new BSNL prepaid or postpaid sim card just for availing internet data offers. And when their recharge plan is about to expire then they start making call to their friends or family member and tell them to note down their number and send to them on whatsapp or text.
So, we have made some research and found out some BSNL number check code or ussd code through which you can easily know own BSNL prepaid or postpaid number easily.
How To Know My BSNL Prepaid/Postpaid Number :-
BSNL Number Check USSD Code :-
1) Open your device’s dialor
2) Dial – *222# or *1# or *785# or *555#
3) USSD code will run and you will see a new popup on the screen.
4) That’s it. You will get know your own BSNL number without any problem.
Customer Number To Check Own Number :-
1) Open your mobile’s dialor
2) Dial 121 or 198
3) After the call is connected, simply select your language.
4) Now, you will start hearing different options. Simply, select “Mobile services” option.
5) Right after selecting the option, you will start hearing your mobile number.
6) Simply, note down the mobile number. That’s it.
Well, you got your number but did you still remember it? I know, your answer is No. So, to stop facing this problem again in future, I would like to share few methods through which you will never face this problem again.
5) Grant all the permissions true balance app asks for.
5) That’s it. Now, you don’t need to remember your number as you just need to open true balance on your device and this app will display your mobile number.
Final Words :-
We have shared every single details i.e. how to know my BSNL prepaid number or postpaid number using BSNL number check code. Have any issues or queries? Feel free to comment below. We will get back to you within few minutes.